Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help Improve Your Oral Aesthetics
Drs. Mark Luria, Bruce Luria, and Rena Allswang are renowned experts in dental aesthetics. They offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures at their Livonia, MI, dental practice. Through treatments such as dental bonding, teeth whitening, and gum contouring, they can dramatically enhance the appearance of your teeth, allowing you to enjoy an overall younger look and increased confidence in your smile. At Dearborn Family Dentistry, we offer entirely personalized care and will tailor any treatments to your unique goals. We also strive to stay informed about the latest techniques, and we can create restorations in our on-site dental lab. Using state-of-the-art materials, we can ensure seamless and highly realistic results.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Benefit You
Because we offer such a varied range of procedures, our cosmetic treatments can achieve many different effects. Results can include:
- Concealing gaps and other minor misalignments
- Covering small cracks and chips
- Brightening the shade of your teeth
- Reducing the appearance of a gummy smile
- Refining the shape of your teeth
In some cases, these treatments can also improve your overall oral health. For example, dental crowns can rebuild worn teeth, giving you an even bite.
Our on-site lab is one of the biggest draws of our practice. Thanks to this facility, we can design and create restorations that are a stunning match to your smile.
Cosmetic Procedures at Dearborn Family Dentistry
To address your specific concerns, we offer a full spectrum of cosmetic treatments, including:
- Porcelain veneers: Porceleain veneers provide some of the most comprehensive effects in cosmetic dentistry because they essentially form a new façade for compromised teeth. Attaching directly to your teeth, these thin shells can conceal many surface blemishes. They can help teeth appear more consistent in shape and close small gaps in your smile.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding is similar to veneers. However, instead of using porcelain to conceal flaws, your dentist will coat your teeth in dental composite. In contrast to veneers, bonding does not require any prep work or enamel removal.
- Teeth whitening: We offer several types of teeth whitening at Dearborn Family Dentistry. We are particularly proud to administer Kör Deep Bleaching. This cutting-edge method can address both internal and external stains. With a few simple touch-ups, results can be long-lasting.
- Gum contouring: By removing a small amount of gum tissue, your dentist can reveal more of your teeth for a bigger, brighter smile. Gum contouring can also sculpt a ragged gum line, creating an even framework for your grin.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are usually considered a restorative option but thanks to our ultramodern, tooth-colored materials, they can also transform the aesthetics of your smile. A crown may be appropriate if you have a worn, misshapen, or unusually small tooth.
- Dental bridges: Like crowns, bridges are dental restorations that can also enhance your appearance. A bridge can replace one or more missing teeth, simultaneously filling out your lips and cheeks to prevent a sunken appearance.
- Smile makeover: Patients who desire a comprehensive aesthetic enhancement can choose to combine several treatments into a complete smile makeover.
What Sets Us Apart
If you are considering cosmetic care, you want a dentist who delivers personalized, efficient care with beautiful results. Dearborn Family Dentistry proudly offers this consistently high level of care. We will thoroughly evaluate your oral health needs and your cosmetic goals before beginning treatment, so we can ensure your complete satisfaction. We also stay up-to-date with the latest techniques to perform more accurate and conservative treatments. Additionally, our on-site lab is one of the biggest draws of our practice. Thanks to this facility, we can design and create restorations that are a stunning match to your smile, making your cosmetic care very convenient. We can complete all procedures in one location, and there will be a quick turnaround for all restorations.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation Today
If you are ready to enjoy a gorgeous grin and a boost of self-confidence, call our office at (313) 565-5507 or contact us online today. After a consultation with one of our experienced doctors, we can recommend a treatment plan to help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Our dentists are passionate about helping patients. Drs. Mark Luria, Bruce Luria, and Rena Allswang all began careers in dentistry to improve not only their patients' smiles, but also the quality of their lives.- Dearborn Family Dentistry