Our Patient Reviews
Reviews From Around the Web
- I've seen Dr. Bruce for more than 25 years. They've always been ahead of the curve on technology. All the staff is great. Mariam has been cleaning my teeth for more than 10 years. Love the late and early hours. - Lynn H.
- Dr. Allswang has flawless technique that insures minimal pain. Another important thing was that she explained every aspect of dental care patiently and thoroughly. It is really nice to have an understanding of what is being done. - Ari M.
- Dr. Mark and his assistant Danielle did an amazing job on my teeth. I am so happy with them and I cannot thank them enough! - Danielle C.
- Great experience during my examination. Felt really comfortable. Had not been to the dentist in a while and was put at ease the whole time. - Quentin G.
- I absolutely LOVE my dentist Dr. Mark Luria. He is very caring and has this cool needle that vibrates to numb your teeth with novocaine so you don’t even feel it. Everyone in that office is wonderful, friendly and kind. I have been going there for 3 years now and will never go to another dentist!!!! Best Dentist Office Ever! - D. Peet
- Been going here 20 years. The new place is beautiful and has all the latest technology. Super friendly professionals that make you feel like you're getting the best care! - Robert Sayn
- Up until today, I have had my fair share of bad dental office experiences. After some research online, I happened upon Dearborn Family Dentistry and was wowed by the great reviews that each patient had given. I decided to give this clinic a try and boy was I shocked. No words can explain the wonderful service that is given at this clinic. From Dr. Birnholtz to Judie to Deb and to the wonderful Mindy, each and everyone was very welcoming and great. I am truly blessed to have found this clinic and I recommend any person who is sick and tired of sitting in waiting rooms until they are called, or is tired of not being treated like they matter. Head down to DFD and you will not be disappointed. Finally, I'd like to thank the entire staff for their hospitality, and I say hospitality because they made me feel like part of their family. - Mido Mosawi
- I have been going to Dr Bruce since before he was a doctor. I think I was 8 years old and he and Dr Mark would come into the exam room in their scrubs while their father examined my teeth and that was almost 40 years ago. I wouldn’t go any place else - JMARR
- I have been going to Dr. Mark Luria for 29* years now. I came to him with dental challenges, and he solved my problems with great results. I have always been very pleased with his work, I also have had the same dental hygienist, Judy Hodges, all these years. Both of them are two of the nicest people you would ever be lucky enough to meet, right along with all the whole staff. I have never had an unpleasant experience with anyone at the office in all these years, everyone in the office is very professional, helpful and friendly. It's no wonder that I feel in such a good mood when I leave the office! - D Tomilenko
- This office is simply amazing. Every single staff member treats you like you are family and your comfort is their number one priority. They are always willing to work with my schedule and do what it takes to get me my appointment at a time of convenience that works for me. If you want a truly amazing experience with excellent doctors and staff members then I definitely recommend that you go to this office. - Bobby Diminnie
- The most kind, caring stuff you’ll ever come across. As opposed to other doctor offices where they try and squeeze as many patients in one day as possible, rushing to get things done, not caring of any pain you might have. At Drs. Luria and Birnholtz office, not only are they concerned about your well being, they also want to you to experience as little pain as possible, doing everything in their power to do so. I can keep on going on and on and on why my dentist clinic is better than yours, but I have something better for you; go and check them out and if you're not 100% satisfied, I will take care of all the expenses for your visit and also your time. - Nick Uritu
- This dental office is beyond great! I called with a tooth ache and they didn't hesitate to see me the same day! Dr. Mark is an excellent dentist. He is gentle and caring, not to mention the front desk staff along with the assistants. Everyone treated me well; I am very content with the service they provided, they are very polite and professional. I left pain free and I’m glad I chose this office. I will definitely refer my family and friends. - Jessica Carrillo
- I love Dr. Birnholtz and his staff, April & Deb along with everyone else in the office! They all have always made me feel like I have always been coming to the office and that I am the most important person there! There is no problem too small, or any fear too minor. Thank you for always making me feel so comfortable and taking the time to reassure me. I have had negative experiences with dentists in the past and was leery, but I am so thankful that I found your office. Just recently I went to Aspen Dental in Midland and they wanted to charge me almost 4 times as much as what your office did, plus they said I had to have oral surgery first, and said I needed some other care that I did not need. I had almost decided against having anything done when I decided I would get a second opinion and that is when I found your office. I liked the fact that it was a family practice and that everyone in your office has been with you for a long time. From the first time I walked in, I felt comfortable and you reassured me that right then and there I was ready to follow whatever treatment you suggested! Thank you, thank you all….........I will never go any where else! - Theresa Carr
- I had an awesome experience at Luria & Birnholtz today! While on a road trip from Dallas to the Great Lakes Area, I had a mishap with a temporary tooth that refused to stay on. I gave them a call, they told me to come on in. The entire staff was absolutely the friendliest I’ve ever encountered, it was a breath of fresh air. I was in and out in less then 40 min. I would recommend this office to everyone looking for a wonderful experience at the dentist!! - Deloris ONeal
- They just fit me in with Dr. Mark for an emergency with almost no trouble or wait; so appreciative of this office! I’m going to go to them from now on and bring my family with me too. Ever have any emergencies or troubles, they’re super user friendly! - Richard Dreyfus
- I am definitely a coward when it comes to the dentist, but today I woke up with my face swollen! I called Dearborn Family Dentistry and told them and got an immediate appointment. The staff is very friendly. Patti and Dr. Bruce assured me everything would be alright. They were very gentle with me. They were very attentive to me and calmed me of my fears! Patti even called to check on me! I never had a dentist do that. Now I’m on the road to a pretty smile again…Thanks Patti, Dr. Bruce and the rest of the staff for a pleasurable experience. You will definitely have me and my family as patients! - Tyese Holloway
- I’ve got a few appointments scheduled with them in the next month. I was always so scared of the dentist but a friend referred me and they were so kind and gentle. I’m glad I finally can get my dental needs met, I’m really not nervous going to them!! I’m for sure bringing my family here. You should check them out if you’re nervous about the dentist at all. Dr. Mark was fantastic, they all seemed great!! - Dana Vanderlaan
- I cannot say enough good things about this dental office. I see Janice for my cleanings and she is a joy! Janice went above and beyond for my fiancé and I with our teeth cleanings before our wedding day. Dr. Bernholtz is so nice also! Everyone who works there is very down to earth and friendly. I have already recommended people to come here and I will continue to do so! - Julie G.
- Best Dentist office EVER! Everyone is just so sweet and go out of their way to make us happy patients. I had a bad toothache and the doctor was willing to take me in that exact day. I honestly recommend Dr. Bruce Luria, and also his amazing assistants, Carrie and Patty. - Zahrra A
Our dentists are passionate about helping patients. Drs. Mark Luria, Bruce Luria, and Rena Allswang all began careers in dentistry to improve not only their patients' smiles, but also the quality of their lives.- Dearborn Family Dentistry